CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Christine E. Birdas-Garzione, a resident of Tomkins Cove, N.Y., and former Cortlandt Manor resident, died July 24. She was 62.
Birdas-Garzione worked as an editor for many years, retiring from M.E. Sharpe in Armonk. She had a love for old movies and would participate in local theater performances. She was also an avid reader and a supporter of the Humane Society.
Birdas-Garzione is survived by a sister, Leah (Anthony) Serina; a niece and a nephew.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at E.O. Curry Funeral Home in Peekskill, where a service will be held at 8 p.m.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield