OSSINING, N.Y. - Catherine (Kay) F. Martin a former resident of Ossining and Verplanck, died Saturday, April 5. She was 76.
Martin was born March 14, 1938, in Cortlandt Manor, she was the daughter of John and Catherine (Branigan) See. She was a retired employee of Union Carbide.
Martin is survived by her sons, James (Carol) and John (Tee); brothers, John (Margie) and Thomas (Joyce) See; four grandchildren; a niece; and a great grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 8 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Dorsey with services at 6:30 p.m. There will be a private interment.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Dominican Sisters Family Health Services, 299 N. Highland Ave., Ossining NY 10562.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'