OSSINING, N.Y. - Catherine (Kay) F. Martin a former resident of Ossining and Verplanck, died Saturday, April 5. She was 76.
Martin was born March 14, 1938, in Cortlandt Manor, she was the daughter of John and Catherine (Branigan) See. She was a retired employee of Union Carbide.
Martin is survived by her sons, James (Carol) and John (Tee); brothers, John (Margie) and Thomas (Joyce) See; four grandchildren; a niece; and a great grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 8 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Dorsey with services at 6:30 p.m. There will be a private interment.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Dominican Sisters Family Health Services, 299 N. Highland Ave., Ossining NY 10562.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday