OSSINING, N.Y. - Catherine (Kay) F. Martin a former resident of Ossining and Verplanck, died Saturday, April 5. She was 76.
Martin was born March 14, 1938, in Cortlandt Manor, she was the daughter of John and Catherine (Branigan) See. She was a retired employee of Union Carbide.
Martin is survived by her sons, James (Carol) and John (Tee); brothers, John (Margie) and Thomas (Joyce) See; four grandchildren; a niece; and a great grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 8 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Dorsey with services at 6:30 p.m. There will be a private interment.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Dominican Sisters Family Health Services, 299 N. Highland Ave., Ossining NY 10562.
- 1 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 2 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend