OSSINING, N.Y. - Catherine (Kay) F. Martin a former resident of Ossining and Verplanck, died Saturday, April 5. She was 76.
Martin was born March 14, 1938, in Cortlandt Manor, she was the daughter of John and Catherine (Branigan) See. She was a retired employee of Union Carbide.
Martin is survived by her sons, James (Carol) and John (Tee); brothers, John (Margie) and Thomas (Joyce) See; four grandchildren; a niece; and a great grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 8 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Dorsey with services at 6:30 p.m. There will be a private interment.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Dominican Sisters Family Health Services, 299 N. Highland Ave., Ossining NY 10562.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Cortlandt Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night