OSSINING, N.Y. - Catherine (Kay) F. Martin a former resident of Ossining and Verplanck, died Saturday, April 5. She was 76.
Martin was born March 14, 1938, in Cortlandt Manor, she was the daughter of John and Catherine (Branigan) See. She was a retired employee of Union Carbide.
Martin is survived by her sons, James (Carol) and John (Tee); brothers, John (Margie) and Thomas (Joyce) See; four grandchildren; a niece; and a great grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 8 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Dorsey with services at 6:30 p.m. There will be a private interment.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Dominican Sisters Family Health Services, 299 N. Highland Ave., Ossining NY 10562.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Search Is On For Kayaker Who Went Missing In Hudson River
- 3 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 5 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Taconic State Parkway DWI Arrest