CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Antoinette Wahlman of Cortlandt Manor died Sunday, May 18. She was 61.
Wahlman worked as a school teacher in the Lakeland School District.
Wahlman is survived by her husband, Thomas; brothers, Nick and Sam Milano; sister, Rose (Milano) Mieczkowski; and nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 21 and Thursday, May 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Heritage Funeral Home, Morrissey Drive, Putnam Valley. The Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, May 23 at the Annsville Baptist Church in Peekskill and interment will follow at Hillside Cemetery.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired