MONTROSE, N.Y. – Anthony F. Pilla of Montrose died Oct. 11. He was 82.
Pilla was born Nov. 11, 1929, in Bronx, N.Y., to Christine Pucci and Isadore Daniel Pilla. He served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War and was a member of the Marine Corps League.
He is survived by four children, Wendy Pilla Silberzahn, of Nanuet, N.Y., Anthony Pilla, of White Plains, James Pilla, of Rye, and David Pilla, of New Mexico; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother, Patrick Pilla.
Visitation is from 2 to 6 p.m. Friday at the McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History