MONTROSE, N.Y. – Anthony F. Pilla of Montrose died Oct. 11. He was 82.
Pilla was born Nov. 11, 1929, in Bronx, N.Y., to Christine Pucci and Isadore Daniel Pilla. He served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War and was a member of the Marine Corps League.
He is survived by four children, Wendy Pilla Silberzahn, of Nanuet, N.Y., Anthony Pilla, of White Plains, James Pilla, of Rye, and David Pilla, of New Mexico; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother, Patrick Pilla.
Visitation is from 2 to 6 p.m. Friday at the McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester