MONTROSE, N.Y. – Anthony F. Pilla of Montrose died Oct. 11. He was 82.
Pilla was born Nov. 11, 1929, in Bronx, N.Y., to Christine Pucci and Isadore Daniel Pilla. He served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War and was a member of the Marine Corps League.
He is survived by four children, Wendy Pilla Silberzahn, of Nanuet, N.Y., Anthony Pilla, of White Plains, James Pilla, of Rye, and David Pilla, of New Mexico; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother, Patrick Pilla.
Visitation is from 2 to 6 p.m. Friday at the McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester