MONTROSE, N.Y. – Anthony F. Pilla of Montrose died Oct. 11. He was 82.
Pilla was born Nov. 11, 1929, in Bronx, N.Y., to Christine Pucci and Isadore Daniel Pilla. He served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War and was a member of the Marine Corps League.
He is survived by four children, Wendy Pilla Silberzahn, of Nanuet, N.Y., Anthony Pilla, of White Plains, James Pilla, of Rye, and David Pilla, of New Mexico; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother, Patrick Pilla.
Visitation is from 2 to 6 p.m. Friday at the McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home