MONTROSE, N.Y. – Anthony F. Pilla of Montrose died Oct. 11. He was 82.
Pilla was born Nov. 11, 1929, in Bronx, N.Y., to Christine Pucci and Isadore Daniel Pilla. He served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War and was a member of the Marine Corps League.
He is survived by four children, Wendy Pilla Silberzahn, of Nanuet, N.Y., Anthony Pilla, of White Plains, James Pilla, of Rye, and David Pilla, of New Mexico; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by a brother, Patrick Pilla.
Visitation is from 2 to 6 p.m. Friday at the McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed