YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Grange will host a Chili Dinner Fund-raiser on Saturday, March 29, from 5 to 7 p.m., to benefit My Brother Vinny’s Special Olympics NY Miles for Medals Walk.
The dinner at the Yorktown Grange Fairgrounds on Moseman Avenue will offer a choice of beef, turkey or vegetarian chili, served with sides of cornbread, rice, nachos, and hot sauce. The price is $8 for adults and $5 for children under 12.
The fund-raising event is part of the Yorktown Grange’s continuing efforts to work cooperatively with local charities and non-profit organizations.
"Both My Brother Vinny and Special Olympics are exemplary organizations and the Grange is happy to support their efforts," said Nicole Fervan, Grange master.
For more information go to www.yorktowngrange.org
- 1 Croton Police Gathering Evidence In Lacey Carr Death Probe
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center Parking Lot
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital