CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Cortlandt, Buchanan and Croton last week:
- New York State Police arrested a Bayport, N.Y. woman after investigating ongoing violations of an order of protection for a Cortlandt resident.
- U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey (D-Westchester) was at Cortlandt Town Hall to announce her co-sponsorship of the federal Stop Overdose Stat Act to help stem the heroin epidemic in the area.
- A man was arrested by the Westchester County Police Marine Unit on the Hudson River and charged with boating while intoxicated, according to Westchester County Police.
- A Yorktown Heights man was arrested and accused of choking a victim during a domestic dispute, according to New York State Police.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three