WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Heavy rain and high winds are possible for Tuesday and Wednesday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will bring showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 2 p.m., with showers and thunderstorms likely after 2 p.m. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. Winds of between 10 and 16 miles per hour with gusts as high as 32 miles per hour are possible. The daytime high temperature will be around 74 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms may continue through the night, mainly before 4 a.m. with an overnight low of around 64 degrees. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds of 11 to 21 miles per hour and gusts as high as 47 miles per hour are possible.
There is also a chance of showers and thunderstorms for early Wednesday, mainly before 8 a.m. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. The day will gradually become mostly sunny, with a high near 70 degrees.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts