NEW YORK, N.Y. – It will be a mild weekend in Westchester County with possible showers and thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be partly sunny, with a high near 87 degrees. Friday night will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 72 degrees.
Saturday may see a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11 a.m. It will be partly sunny, with a high near 81 degrees. Showers are likely Saturday night with the possibility of a thunderstorm. It will remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 66 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy, with possible thunderstorms and a high near 76 degrees. Showers are possible Sunday night before midnight. It will mostly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 59 degrees.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says