NEW YORK, N.Y. – It will be a mild weekend in Westchester County with possible showers and thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be partly sunny, with a high near 87 degrees. Friday night will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 72 degrees.
Saturday may see a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11 a.m. It will be partly sunny, with a high near 81 degrees. Showers are likely Saturday night with the possibility of a thunderstorm. It will remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 66 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy, with possible thunderstorms and a high near 76 degrees. Showers are possible Sunday night before midnight. It will mostly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 59 degrees.
- 1 Croton Fire Department Battles Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 2 Former Hen Hud Players Help Nazareth Win Conference Title
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says