WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Spring-like temperatures and sunny skies will rule the weekend forecast in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be sunny with a high temperature of 67 degrees with southwest winds of 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. As the sun sets, temperatures will drop into the low 40s.
Sunday will be partly sunny with a high temperature of 68 degrees with winds out of the south from 6 to 11 mph.
Patchy fog will roll into the area Sunday night after 10 p.m. with lows around 49 degrees.
Fog will linger early Monday morning but will burn off by 9 a.m. Temperatures are expected to climb into the low 70s before giving way to a chance of showers on Monday night.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Snow Could Return To Cortlandt For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed