WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Spring-like temperatures and sunny skies will rule the weekend forecast in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be sunny with a high temperature of 67 degrees with southwest winds of 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. As the sun sets, temperatures will drop into the low 40s.
Sunday will be partly sunny with a high temperature of 68 degrees with winds out of the south from 6 to 11 mph.
Patchy fog will roll into the area Sunday night after 10 p.m. with lows around 49 degrees.
Fog will linger early Monday morning but will burn off by 9 a.m. Temperatures are expected to climb into the low 70s before giving way to a chance of showers on Monday night.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation