This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A water main break has resulted in the closure of Kitchawan Road between Hawkes Avenue and Croton Dam Road and part of Route 9A in Ossining on Thursday, according to Westchester County Police.
Kitchawan Road has reopened, but part of southbound 9A remained closed early Friday.
Some residents may experience water outages for a period of time, the police said.
The closure was reported at 7:32 p.m.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home