NEW YORK, N.Y. – It will be another warm weekend across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 88 degrees. Tonight will see an overnight low of around 67 degrees with a slight chance of showers after 3 a.m.
Saturday may see a slight chance of showers with thunderstorms also possible after 2 p.m. Skies are expected to remain mostly cloudy with a high near 88 degrees. There is a chance of showers and thunderstorms on Saturday night and patchy fog is possible after 2 a.m. It will remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low around 68 degrees.
Sunday may bring showers and thunderstorms, with patchy fog possible before 9 a.m. Skies are expected to remain mostly cloudy, with a high near 85 degrees.
Sunday Night could bring showers and thunderstorms and it is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a low of around 71 degrees.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Cortlandt Route 9 Detail
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls