NEW YORK, N.Y. – It will be another warm weekend across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 88 degrees. Tonight will see an overnight low of around 67 degrees with a slight chance of showers after 3 a.m.
Saturday may see a slight chance of showers with thunderstorms also possible after 2 p.m. Skies are expected to remain mostly cloudy with a high near 88 degrees. There is a chance of showers and thunderstorms on Saturday night and patchy fog is possible after 2 a.m. It will remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low around 68 degrees.
Sunday may bring showers and thunderstorms, with patchy fog possible before 9 a.m. Skies are expected to remain mostly cloudy, with a high near 85 degrees.
Sunday Night could bring showers and thunderstorms and it is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a low of around 71 degrees.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts