NEW YORK, N.Y. – It will be another warm weekend across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 88 degrees. Tonight will see an overnight low of around 67 degrees with a slight chance of showers after 3 a.m.
Saturday may see a slight chance of showers with thunderstorms also possible after 2 p.m. Skies are expected to remain mostly cloudy with a high near 88 degrees. There is a chance of showers and thunderstorms on Saturday night and patchy fog is possible after 2 a.m. It will remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low around 68 degrees.
Sunday may bring showers and thunderstorms, with patchy fog possible before 9 a.m. Skies are expected to remain mostly cloudy, with a high near 85 degrees.
Sunday Night could bring showers and thunderstorms and it is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a low of around 71 degrees.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 4 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield