NEW YORK, N.Y. – This weekend will be mostly sunny and warm across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 91 and isolated showers and thunderstorms. The evening will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low around 71.
Saturday is also expected to be mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Saturday night will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 p.m. The low will be around 72.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Showers and thunderstorms are possible, and some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain.
Showers and thunderstorms are also likely Sunday night, mainly after midnight. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. It will remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low around 75.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say