NEW YORK, N.Y. – This weekend will be mostly sunny and warm across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 91 and isolated showers and thunderstorms. The evening will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low around 71.
Saturday is also expected to be mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Saturday night will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 p.m. The low will be around 72.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Showers and thunderstorms are possible, and some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain.
Showers and thunderstorms are also likely Sunday night, mainly after midnight. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. It will remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low around 75.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home