NORTH SALEM, N.Y. — Funeral arrangements have been announced for the two boys killed Monday evening in North Salem when Hurricane Sandy blew a tree onto the house they were in.
Jack H. Baumler, 11, and Michael C. Robson, 13, died Monday when the tree fell on Baumler’s house. Robson, a neighbor, was visiting at the time.
Wakes will be held for both boys Thursday, Nov. 1, at the Beecher Funeral Home at 1 Putnam Ave. in Brewster. Calling hours for both are 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.
Funerals will be held Friday, both at St. Joseph’s Church, at 10 Croton Falls Road in Croton Falls.
A service for Jack will be held at 10 a.m. Burial will be at a cemetery to be announced in South Salem.
A service for Michael will be held at 1 p.m., with burial at Peach Pond Cemetery on Route 121 in North Salem.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend