MONTROSE, N.Y. – The Department of Veterans Affairs Hudson Valley Healthcare System is offering free seasonal flu shots to registered veterans. The shots will be given on Monday, Sept. 22, to vets who are already registered for VA care at the following locations:
- FDR Montrose Campus, Building 3, Room 121 – 1-3 p.m. at 2094 Albany Post Road, Montrose.
- Castle Point Campus, Building 15, Room E026 – 1-3 p.m. at 41 Castle Point Road, Wappinger Falls.
Flu shots will also be given all day at the following outpatient clinics:
- Carmel Community Clinic/Putnam County, 1875 Route 6, Provident Bank, second floor, Carmel.
- Eastern Dutchess Pine Plains Community Clinic, 2881 Church St., Route 199, Pine Plains.
- Goshen Community Clinic, 20 Hatfield Lane, Suite 204, Goshen.
- Monticello Community Clinic, 55 Sturgis Road, Monticello.
- New City Community Clinic, 345 N. Main St., Upper Level, New City.
- Port Jervis Community Clinic, 150 Pike St., Port Jervis.
- Poughkeepsie Community Clinic, 488 Freedom Plains Road, Suite 120, Poughkeepsie
Registered veterans can also get free flu shots at participating Walgreens locations. Through a partnership with the business, veterans’ shot records may be sent directly to be stored in the veterans’ medical records. For more information, visit the website at www.walgreens.com and click on the “Store Locator” link.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.