NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Westchester County and the majority of the Northeastern United States will see unseasonably warm temperatures Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Monday is predicted to be sunny, with a high near 86 degrees. It will remain warm overnight with increasing clouds and an overnight low of around 58 degrees.
In addition to high temperatures, The National Weather Service is warning the low humidity, predicted to be below 30 percent, and wind gusts between 20-25 miles per hour will result in an elevated risk for the spread of wildfires.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester