YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested an 18-year old male and a 16-year-old male on marijuana possession charges on Tuesday, July 8, officials said.
Police pulled over a Volkswagen that allegedly failed to stop at a stop sign. The teens were arrested when a quantity of marijuana was found inside the vehicle, according to Yorktown Police.
Both suspects' identities are being withheld pending youthful offender status, police said.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts