YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested an 18-year old male and a 16-year-old male on marijuana possession charges on Tuesday, July 8, officials said.
Police pulled over a Volkswagen that allegedly failed to stop at a stop sign. The teens were arrested when a quantity of marijuana was found inside the vehicle, according to Yorktown Police.
Both suspects' identities are being withheld pending youthful offender status, police said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'