NEW YORK, N.Y. – Showers and thunderstorms are possible throughout the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will see increasing clouds, with a high near 88 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms are possible in the evening, with showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight and an overnight low of around 66 degrees.
There also is a chance of showers and thunderstorms for Saturday. It is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a high near 82 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms are possible overnight. It will remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 63 degrees.
On Sunday, showers and thunderstorms are possible after noon. It will be partly sunny, with a high near 80 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 60 degrees.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home