NEW YORK, N.Y. – Showers and thunderstorms are possible throughout the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will see increasing clouds, with a high near 88 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms are possible in the evening, with showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight and an overnight low of around 66 degrees.
There also is a chance of showers and thunderstorms for Saturday. It is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a high near 82 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms are possible overnight. It will remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 63 degrees.
On Sunday, showers and thunderstorms are possible after noon. It will be partly sunny, with a high near 80 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 60 degrees.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester