CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Cortlandt, Buchanan and Croton this week:
- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man, Jesse J. Czuy, 19 , with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges, police officials said.
- Croton-Harmon High School has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Westchester County, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A man identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge on Wednesday morning around 5:30 a.m., according to LoHud.com.
- A Yonkers man was arrested and charged along with three other men with trafficking large quantities of cocaine and oxycodone.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.