CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Cortlandt, Buchanan and Croton this week:
- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man, Jesse J. Czuy, 19 , with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges, police officials said.
- Croton-Harmon High School has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Westchester County, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A man identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge on Wednesday morning around 5:30 a.m., according to LoHud.com.
- A Yonkers man was arrested and charged along with three other men with trafficking large quantities of cocaine and oxycodone.