WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident has resulted in the left lane of a stretch of the Taconic State Parkway being blocked Tuesday afternoon.
The accident, on the northbound lower section between Baldwin Road and Franklin D Roosevelt State Park, was reported at 4:45 p.m. and has resulted in stop-and-go conditions.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Storm System Departs Cortlandt, Snow Could Return Thursday