WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – It will be a cool, mostly sunny weekend throughout the county, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday should be cloudy early with gradual clearing during the afternoon. The forecasted high is near 62 degrees and breezy, with winds up to 21 miles per hour and gusts as high as 32 miles per hour in the afternoon. Areas of frost may develop Friday night after 3 a.m. It should remain mostly clear, with an overnight low of around 35 degrees.
Saturday could see areas of frost before 9 a.m. but it should be sunny throughout the day, with a high near 55 degrees. There is a slight chance of rain or drizzle Saturday night after midnight. It should remain mostly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 45 degrees.
Sunday should be partly sunny through the day with scattered showers possible and a high near 69 degrees. There is a chance of showers Sunday night, with an overnight low of around 56 degrees.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend