OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
Luis Quizhpi, 47, was pulled over for allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel. He provided a breath sample that yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.21 percent, more than twice the legal limit, state police said.
Quizhpi was issued traffic tickets returnable to the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, April 7, according to state police.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC