OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
Luis Quizhpi, 47, was pulled over for allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel. He provided a breath sample that yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.21 percent, more than twice the legal limit, state police said.
Quizhpi was issued traffic tickets returnable to the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, April 7, according to state police.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School