OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
Luis Quizhpi, 47, was pulled over for allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel. He provided a breath sample that yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.21 percent, more than twice the legal limit, state police said.
Quizhpi was issued traffic tickets returnable to the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, April 7, according to state police.
- 1 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Croton-On-Hudson 'Robber Baron' Home Hits The Market
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation