OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
Luis Quizhpi, 47, was pulled over for allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel. He provided a breath sample that yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.21 percent, more than twice the legal limit, state police said.
Quizhpi was issued traffic tickets returnable to the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, April 7, according to state police.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend