OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
Luis Quizhpi, 47, was pulled over for allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel. He provided a breath sample that yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.21 percent, more than twice the legal limit, state police said.
Quizhpi was issued traffic tickets returnable to the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, April 7, according to state police.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home