WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning and flood advisory for northern Westchester.
At 4:45 p.m. a severe thunderstorm was detected that could produce quarter-sized hail and damaging winds in excess of 60 miles per hour. The warning is in effect until 5:45 p.m.
An urban and small-stream flood advisory also is in effect until 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt