WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning and flood advisory for northern Westchester.
At 4:45 p.m. a severe thunderstorm was detected that could produce quarter-sized hail and damaging winds in excess of 60 miles per hour. The warning is in effect until 5:45 p.m.
An urban and small-stream flood advisory also is in effect until 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 2 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant