WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning and flood advisory for northern Westchester.
At 4:45 p.m. a severe thunderstorm was detected that could produce quarter-sized hail and damaging winds in excess of 60 miles per hour. The warning is in effect until 5:45 p.m.
An urban and small-stream flood advisory also is in effect until 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 3 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous