WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning and flood advisory for northern Westchester.
At 4:45 p.m. a severe thunderstorm was detected that could produce quarter-sized hail and damaging winds in excess of 60 miles per hour. The warning is in effect until 5:45 p.m.
An urban and small-stream flood advisory also is in effect until 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home