WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning and flood advisory for northern Westchester.
At 4:45 p.m. a severe thunderstorm was detected that could produce quarter-sized hail and damaging winds in excess of 60 miles per hour. The warning is in effect until 5:45 p.m.
An urban and small-stream flood advisory also is in effect until 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress