WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 35 in Somers has reopened after an accident closed the roadway in both directions Tuesday afternoon.
The accident, reported at 2:50 p.m. and between Route 118 and Mahopac Avenue, was cleared shortly after 5 p.m.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Cortlandt Mother Says Westchester County Jail Neglected Sick Son
- 4 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway