CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police reportedly discovered an ingredient used in making bombs in a Walter Panas High School locker in Cortlandt on Friday, March 14, according to theexaminernews.com.
The discovery of the incendiary ingredient triggered an emergency evacuation of students, faculty and staff on Friday. The school was evacuated for approximately 50 minutes while county police and the bomb squad investigated, theexaminernews.com reported.
County Police are also investigating a Cortlandt home where water bottles filled with gun powder were reportedly discovered, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 3 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287