CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police reportedly discovered an ingredient used in making bombs in a Walter Panas High School locker in Cortlandt on Friday, March 14, according to theexaminernews.com.
The discovery of the incendiary ingredient triggered an emergency evacuation of students, faculty and staff on Friday. The school was evacuated for approximately 50 minutes while county police and the bomb squad investigated, theexaminernews.com reported.
County Police are also investigating a Cortlandt home where water bottles filled with gun powder were reportedly discovered, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48