CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police reportedly discovered an ingredient used in making bombs in a Walter Panas High School locker in Cortlandt on Friday, March 14, according to theexaminernews.com.
The discovery of the incendiary ingredient triggered an emergency evacuation of students, faculty and staff on Friday. The school was evacuated for approximately 50 minutes while county police and the bomb squad investigated, theexaminernews.com reported.
County Police are also investigating a Cortlandt home where water bottles filled with gun powder were reportedly discovered, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop