CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police reportedly discovered an ingredient used in making bombs in a Walter Panas High School locker in Cortlandt on Friday, March 14, according to theexaminernews.com.
The discovery of the incendiary ingredient triggered an emergency evacuation of students, faculty and staff on Friday. The school was evacuated for approximately 50 minutes while county police and the bomb squad investigated, theexaminernews.com reported.
County Police are also investigating a Cortlandt home where water bottles filled with gun powder were reportedly discovered, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center