CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police reportedly discovered an ingredient used in making bombs in a Walter Panas High School locker in Cortlandt on Friday, March 14, according to theexaminernews.com.
The discovery of the incendiary ingredient triggered an emergency evacuation of students, faculty and staff on Friday. The school was evacuated for approximately 50 minutes while county police and the bomb squad investigated, theexaminernews.com reported.
County Police are also investigating a Cortlandt home where water bottles filled with gun powder were reportedly discovered, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson