PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — Hundreds of area residents turned out Wednesday morning to watch northern Westchester's largest Fourth of July parade.
It started on Washington Street and made it's way down South Street, where the viewing station was situated.
Dozens of area fire, police and ambulance groups marched, as did area politicians and social and recreational groups.
Check back Thursday morning for hundreds of photos from Wednesday's parade.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt
- 4 Daniel Thomas Cotter, 59, Of Croton-On-Hudson
- 5 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury