PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — Hundreds of area residents turned out Wednesday morning to watch northern Westchester's largest Fourth of July parade.
It started on Washington Street and made it's way down South Street, where the viewing station was situated.
Dozens of area fire, police and ambulance groups marched, as did area politicians and social and recreational groups.
Check back Thursday morning for hundreds of photos from Wednesday's parade.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home