PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — Hundreds of area residents turned out Wednesday morning to watch northern Westchester's largest Fourth of July parade.
It started on Washington Street and made it's way down South Street, where the viewing station was situated.
Dozens of area fire, police and ambulance groups marched, as did area politicians and social and recreational groups.
Check back Thursday morning for hundreds of photos from Wednesday's parade.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern