PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — Hundreds of area residents turned out Wednesday morning to watch northern Westchester's largest Fourth of July parade.
It started on Washington Street and made it's way down South Street, where the viewing station was situated.
Dozens of area fire, police and ambulance groups marched, as did area politicians and social and recreational groups.
Check back Thursday morning for hundreds of photos from Wednesday's parade.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History