PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — Hundreds of area residents turned out Wednesday morning to watch northern Westchester's largest Fourth of July parade.
It started on Washington Street and made it's way down South Street, where the viewing station was situated.
Dozens of area fire, police and ambulance groups marched, as did area politicians and social and recreational groups.
Check back Thursday morning for hundreds of photos from Wednesday's parade.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester