PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — Hundreds of area residents turned out Wednesday morning to watch northern Westchester's largest Fourth of July parade.
It started on Washington Street and made it's way down South Street, where the viewing station was situated.
Dozens of area fire, police and ambulance groups marched, as did area politicians and social and recreational groups.
Check back Thursday morning for hundreds of photos from Wednesday's parade.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt