WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – President Obama’s Friday visit to Westchester will continue into Saturday, as he plans to attend his personal chef’s wedding at Blue Hill at Stone Barns in Pocantico Hills, according to Politico.
The president’s trip to Westchester Friday will include two stops at fundraisers in Purchase and New Rochelle, which could slow traffic and flights in and out of Westchester County airport. He will then leave for Rhode Island Friday night for a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee event.
It is now being reported he will return to Westchester Friday night to attend the Saturday wedding of Sam Kass and Alex Wagner, who hosts an MSNBC program, “Now with Alex Wagner.” The venue is in Mount Pleasant.
Wagner is also the senior policy adviser on nutrition for the president, as well as his family’s personal chef, according to Politico.
The president and first lady, Michelle Obama, are scheduled to return to Washington Saturday.
- 1 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Storm System Departs Cortlandt, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency