MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced three new members to its medical staff.
Dr. Maria McKenna practices at Westchester Health in Yorktown Heights. McKenna received her medical degree from Catholic University of Santiago de Guayaquil, Ecuador. She completed her residency in Pediatrics from Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in the Bronx. She resides in Peekskill.
Dr. Danielle McNeil is a member of Mount Kisco Medical Group. She received her degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York City. She completed her residency in Podiatry from Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y, where she resides.
Giacinta Boulos, PA practices as a physician assistant at Somers Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine Group. She is board certified as a Physician Assistant and received her degree from Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry. Boulos resides in Croton-on-the-Hudson.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home