WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- North Salem resident and CBS "Late Show" host David Letterman poked fun at Rye Playland on his show on Thursday, June 12, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
Letterman, who was panning U.S. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's primary defeat, said going to work at the "Late Show" was like going to Playland because everything was old and broken down, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Erratic Vehicle Complaint Results In Corlandt Man's Arrest
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash