WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- North Salem resident and CBS "Late Show" host David Letterman poked fun at Rye Playland on his show on Thursday, June 12, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
Letterman, who was panning U.S. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's primary defeat, said going to work at the "Late Show" was like going to Playland because everything was old and broken down, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts