WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- North Salem resident and CBS "Late Show" host David Letterman poked fun at Rye Playland on his show on Thursday, June 12, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
Letterman, who was panning U.S. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's primary defeat, said going to work at the "Late Show" was like going to Playland because everything was old and broken down, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Snow Could Return To Cortlandt For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed