NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan resident Paul Simon made his first public appearance on Wednesday, May 7, following his arrest in connection to a dispute with his wife, Edie Brickell, according to the New York Daily News.
Simon performed a dozen songs at a benefit at New York University held at the Beacon Theatre, the Daily News reported.
Both Simon and Brickell were charged with disorderly conduct after police responded to a 911 call at a cottage on their property.
The Daily News said Brickell did not attend the event.
Brickell is scheduled to perform in Eugene, Ore., with Steve Martin on Friday, May 9.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress