NEW YORK, N.Y. – This weekend will be mostly sunny in Westchster County with some showers possible, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday is expected to be sunny with a high near 87 degrees. Friday night will be partly cloudy with an overnight low of around 65 degrees.
Saturday may bring showers and thunderstorms after noon. It will be mostly sunny with a high near 80 degrees. For Saturday night, there is a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. It will remain mostly cloudy with a low of around 64 degrees
Sunday may bring showers and thunderstorms after noon. It is expected to be mostly sunny, with a high near 79 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy with an overnight low of around 64 degrees.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home