YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police accused a Montrose woman of shoplifting from the Sears store at the Jefferson Valley mall on Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Store personnel said Jaqueline S. Broughton, 19, left the store without paying for clothing valued at $87.98, Yorktown Police said.
Broughton was arrested and charged with petty larceny. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Thursday, March 27, according to police.
- 1 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 5 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident