YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police accused a Montrose woman of shoplifting from the Sears store at the Jefferson Valley mall on Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Store personnel said Jaqueline S. Broughton, 19, left the store without paying for clothing valued at $87.98, Yorktown Police said.
Broughton was arrested and charged with petty larceny. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Thursday, March 27, according to police.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend