YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police accused a Montrose woman of shoplifting from the Sears store at the Jefferson Valley mall on Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Store personnel said Jaqueline S. Broughton, 19, left the store without paying for clothing valued at $87.98, Yorktown Police said.
Broughton was arrested and charged with petty larceny. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Thursday, March 27, according to police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'