YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police accused a Montrose woman of shoplifting from the Sears store at the Jefferson Valley mall on Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Store personnel said Jaqueline S. Broughton, 19, left the store without paying for clothing valued at $87.98, Yorktown Police said.
Broughton was arrested and charged with petty larceny. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Thursday, March 27, according to police.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt