YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police accused a Montrose woman of shoplifting from the Sears store at the Jefferson Valley mall on Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Store personnel said Jaqueline S. Broughton, 19, left the store without paying for clothing valued at $87.98, Yorktown Police said.
Broughton was arrested and charged with petty larceny. She is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Thursday, March 27, according to police.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend