CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man in connection with the theft of a vacuum cleaner from Kohl's in Cortlandt Manor last month, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was accused of fleeing from the department store with a vacuum valued at $599. He was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt