CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man in connection with the theft of a vacuum cleaner from Kohl's in Cortlandt Manor last month, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was accused of fleeing from the department store with a vacuum valued at $599. He was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Giants Fans Line Up To Meet Lawrence Taylor In Croton