CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man in connection with the theft of a vacuum cleaner from Kohl's in Cortlandt Manor last month, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was accused of fleeing from the department store with a vacuum valued at $599. He was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 4 Cortlandt Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies