CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man in connection with the theft of a vacuum cleaner from Kohl's in Cortlandt Manor last month, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was accused of fleeing from the department store with a vacuum valued at $599. He was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home