CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man in connection with the theft of a vacuum cleaner from Kohl's in Cortlandt Manor last month, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was accused of fleeing from the department store with a vacuum valued at $599. He was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'