WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Columbus Day holiday weekend will bring a mixed bag of weather, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday should be sunny, with a high near 80 degrees. The evening will be mostly clear, with an overnight low of around 60 degrees, according to the forecast.
Rain is likely Sunday, mainly after noon. It should remain mostly cloudy, with a high near 56 degrees. There is a chance of rain Sunday night, mainly before midnight, with an overnight low of around 42 degrees.
Columbus Day Monday is predicted to be sunny, with a high near 59 degrees. Monday night should be clear, with an overnight low of around 43 degrees.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road