PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A man was struck and killed by a northbound train near the Peekskill train station early Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
The man was walking in an area that is off limits to pedestrians and did not have identification on him, News 12 Westchester reported.
Metro-North service was not suspended though delays could result from the investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center