PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A man was struck and killed by a northbound train near the Peekskill train station early Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
The man was walking in an area that is off limits to pedestrians and did not have identification on him, News 12 Westchester reported.
Metro-North service was not suspended though delays could result from the investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Early Morning Shooting At Pub In Cortlandt Manor Under Investigation