HARRISON, N.Y. – Work along the Hutchinson River Parkway in Harrison that closed the right lane slowed traffic Thursday afternoon for drivers heading north.
The right lane will be closed Friday and next week for the work between the exits for I-287 and I-684.
The lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, July 13, and again from Monday, July 16 to Friday, July 20, according to Sue Stepp, regional spokesperson for the New York State Department of Transportation.
Traffic approaching the work site slowed traffic as far south as New Rochelle.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home