HARRISON, N.Y. – Work along the Hutchinson River Parkway in Harrison that closed the right lane slowed traffic Thursday afternoon for drivers heading north.
The right lane will be closed Friday and next week for the work between the exits for I-287 and I-684.
The lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, July 13, and again from Monday, July 16 to Friday, July 20, according to Sue Stepp, regional spokesperson for the New York State Department of Transportation.
Traffic approaching the work site slowed traffic as far south as New Rochelle.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'