HARRISON, N.Y. – Work along the Hutchinson River Parkway in Harrison that closed the right lane slowed traffic Thursday afternoon for drivers heading north.
The right lane will be closed Friday and next week for the work between the exits for I-287 and I-684.
The lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, July 13, and again from Monday, July 16 to Friday, July 20, according to Sue Stepp, regional spokesperson for the New York State Department of Transportation.
Traffic approaching the work site slowed traffic as far south as New Rochelle.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester