HARRISON, N.Y. – Work along the Hutchinson River Parkway in Harrison that closed the right lane slowed traffic Thursday afternoon for drivers heading north.
The right lane will be closed Friday and next week for the work between the exits for I-287 and I-684.
The lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, July 13, and again from Monday, July 16 to Friday, July 20, according to Sue Stepp, regional spokesperson for the New York State Department of Transportation.
Traffic approaching the work site slowed traffic as far south as New Rochelle.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed