HARRISON, N.Y. – Work along the Hutchinson River Parkway in Harrison that closed the right lane slowed traffic Thursday afternoon for drivers heading north.
The right lane will be closed Friday and next week for the work between the exits for I-287 and I-684.
The lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, July 13, and again from Monday, July 16 to Friday, July 20, according to Sue Stepp, regional spokesperson for the New York State Department of Transportation.
Traffic approaching the work site slowed traffic as far south as New Rochelle.
- 1 Early Morning Shooting At Pub In Cortlandt Manor Under Investigation
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Montrose Man, 56, Charged With DWI