CORTLANDT, N.Y. ‒ Some 193 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning following a wind storm. In the Village of Croton, 56 customers were without power.
Con Edison estimated power would be restored by 11 p.m. Wednesday.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed