CORTLANDT, N.Y. ‒ Some 193 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning following a wind storm. In the Village of Croton, 56 customers were without power.
Con Edison estimated power would be restored by 11 p.m. Wednesday.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident