CORTLANDT, N.Y. ‒ Some 193 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning following a wind storm. In the Village of Croton, 56 customers were without power.
Con Edison estimated power would be restored by 11 p.m. Wednesday.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester