CORTLANDT, N.Y. ‒ Some 193 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning following a wind storm. In the Village of Croton, 56 customers were without power.
Con Edison estimated power would be restored by 11 p.m. Wednesday.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield