CORTLANDT, N.Y. ‒ Some 193 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning following a wind storm. In the Village of Croton, 56 customers were without power.
Con Edison estimated power would be restored by 11 p.m. Wednesday.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Snow Could Return To Cortlandt For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed