CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Housing Action Council is calling all seniors ages 55 and older who are interested in a one-bedroom apartment in Croton-on-Hudson.
The apartment is 650 square feet and is in a multifamily building. Some benefits include individual heating/AC units, private patio and access to laundry on premises. The apartment is also convenient to shopping and senior services.
The rent is set for $1,048, plus utilities. The application deadline is Thursday, May 15. The application is available for download at www.housingactioncouncil.org.
For more information, contact the Housing Action Council by phone at 332-4144 or email at email@example.com.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Cortlandt, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend