CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Housing Action Council is calling all seniors ages 55 and older who are interested in a one-bedroom apartment in Croton-on-Hudson.
The apartment is 650 square feet and is in a multifamily building. Some benefits include individual heating/AC units, private patio and access to laundry on premises. The apartment is also convenient to shopping and senior services.
The rent is set for $1,048, plus utilities. The application deadline is Thursday, May 15. The application is available for download at www.housingactioncouncil.org.
For more information, contact the Housing Action Council by phone at 332-4144 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress