CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Housing Action Council is calling all seniors ages 55 and older who are interested in a one-bedroom apartment in Croton-on-Hudson.
The apartment is 650 square feet and is in a multifamily building. Some benefits include individual heating/AC units, private patio and access to laundry on premises. The apartment is also convenient to shopping and senior services.
The rent is set for $1,048, plus utilities. The application deadline is Thursday, May 15. The application is available for download at www.housingactioncouncil.org.
For more information, contact the Housing Action Council by phone at 332-4144 or email at email@example.com.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home