CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Housing Action Council is calling all seniors ages 55 and older who are interested in a one-bedroom apartment in Croton-on-Hudson.
The apartment is 650 square feet and is in a multifamily building. Some benefits include individual heating/AC units, private patio and access to laundry on premises. The apartment is also convenient to shopping and senior services.
The rent is set for $1,048, plus utilities. The application deadline is Thursday, May 15. The application is available for download at www.housingactioncouncil.org.
For more information, contact the Housing Action Council by phone at 332-4144 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge In Cortlandt
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail