CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Cortlandt, Buchanan and Croton last week:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as among the top hospitals in the care of older adults.
- Croton-On-Hudson-based Franzoso Contracting Inc. has received all three of the prestigious Master Elite Excellence Awards presented by Wayne, N.J.-based GAF, North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, for the 13th time since the awards were created.
- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt man on Tuesday, July 22 with selling catalytic converters that he allegedly stole from a local U-Haul, officials said.
- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
- 1 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48