NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Snow Could Return To Cortlandt For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed