WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between Pinesbridge Road and the Route 100/Route 133 interchange in Milwood as a result of an accident reported at 8:20 a.m. Tuesday.
There were delays earlier in the morning commute on the Taconic south between Pleasantville Road and the Saw Mill Parkway in Mount Pleasant as a result of the shoulder being blocked after another incident.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday