CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Flooding closed Bear Mountain Bridge Road Thursday morning, New York State Police said.
State Police asked drivers to find another route. To head south into Cortlandt from the Bear Mountain Bridge, drivers can use Route 9D through Garrison, onto Route 403, which leads back to Annsville Circle in Cortlandt.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester