CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Flooding closed Bear Mountain Bridge Road Thursday morning, New York State Police said.
State Police asked drivers to find another route. To head south into Cortlandt from the Bear Mountain Bridge, drivers can use Route 9D through Garrison, onto Route 403, which leads back to Annsville Circle in Cortlandt.
- 1 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 3 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous