CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Flooding closed Bear Mountain Bridge Road Thursday morning, New York State Police said.
State Police asked drivers to find another route. To head south into Cortlandt from the Bear Mountain Bridge, drivers can use Route 9D through Garrison, onto Route 403, which leads back to Annsville Circle in Cortlandt.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts