CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Flooding closed Bear Mountain Bridge Road Thursday morning, New York State Police said.
State Police asked drivers to find another route. To head south into Cortlandt from the Bear Mountain Bridge, drivers can use Route 9D through Garrison, onto Route 403, which leads back to Annsville Circle in Cortlandt.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 5 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate