CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Flooding closed Bear Mountain Bridge Road Thursday morning, New York State Police said.
State Police asked drivers to find another route. To head south into Cortlandt from the Bear Mountain Bridge, drivers can use Route 9D through Garrison, onto Route 403, which leads back to Annsville Circle in Cortlandt.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield