CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Flooding closed Bear Mountain Bridge Road Thursday morning, New York State Police said.
State Police asked drivers to find another route. To head south into Cortlandt from the Bear Mountain Bridge, drivers can use Route 9D through Garrison, onto Route 403, which leads back to Annsville Circle in Cortlandt.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 3 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests