CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police issued 56 tickets during a DWI enforcement exercise in Westchester County. On Friday, May 11, state troopers concentrated roving sobriety enforcement on Route 6 in the Town of Cortlandt. On Saturday, May 12, troopers concentrated on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
State Troopers also issued 12 radar speeding tickets and 38 other vehicle and traffic tickets.
DWI arrests reported by New York State Police:
Nicholas Seibert, 23, of Highland Falls, N.Y., was charged with misdemeanor DWI and was processed at the State Police Cortlandt barracks. Seibert is due back in Town of Cortlandt Court May 25.
Joseph Schepisi, 40, of White Plains, N.Y., was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on May 24.
Walter Romero, 26, of Gaithersburg, Md., Was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due in Somers Town Court on May 16.
Matthew Molina-Lebron, 20, of Shrub Oak, N.Y., was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due back in Somers Town Court on May 16.
Julisa Jamie, 21, of Danbury, Conn., was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due back in Bedford Town Court on May 31.
Mark Gordon, 50, of Bronx, N.Y., was charged with misdemeanor aggravated DWI and is due back in Mount Pleasant Town Court on May 24.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt