CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Town of Cortlandt and the federal Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take back day at Cortlandt Town Hall on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused, unwanted or expired prescription pills and patches for safe disposal. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service will be free and anonymous.
In October 2013, more than 324 tons of prescription drugs were turned in during a nationwide initiative at 4,114 sites.
Cortlandt Town Hall is at 1 Heady St.
- 1 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Croton-On-Hudson 'Robber Baron' Home Hits The Market