CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Town of Cortlandt and the federal Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take back day at Cortlandt Town Hall on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused, unwanted or expired prescription pills and patches for safe disposal. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service will be free and anonymous.
In October 2013, more than 324 tons of prescription drugs were turned in during a nationwide initiative at 4,114 sites.
Cortlandt Town Hall is at 1 Heady St.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation