CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Town of Cortlandt and the federal Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take back day at Cortlandt Town Hall on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused, unwanted or expired prescription pills and patches for safe disposal. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service will be free and anonymous.
In October 2013, more than 324 tons of prescription drugs were turned in during a nationwide initiative at 4,114 sites.
Cortlandt Town Hall is at 1 Heady St.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Hen Hud Graduate Contributes To College Softball Team's Success
- 4 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History