CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Town of Cortlandt and the federal Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take back day at Cortlandt Town Hall on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused, unwanted or expired prescription pills and patches for safe disposal. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service will be free and anonymous.
In October 2013, more than 324 tons of prescription drugs were turned in during a nationwide initiative at 4,114 sites.
Cortlandt Town Hall is at 1 Heady St.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester