CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Town of Cortlandt and the federal Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take back day at Cortlandt Town Hall on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents are invited to drop off unused, unwanted or expired prescription pills and patches for safe disposal. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service will be free and anonymous.
In October 2013, more than 324 tons of prescription drugs were turned in during a nationwide initiative at 4,114 sites.
Cortlandt Town Hall is at 1 Heady St.
- 1 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 2 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Cortlandt Mother Says Westchester County Jail Neglected Sick Son
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt