CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton-on-Hudson Volunteer Fire Department answered three calls on Christmas Day, Wednesday, Dec. 25, according to Patch.com.
The first call came in at 8:45 a.m. for a car accident. The second call was at 10:50 a.m. when two people complained of being stuck in an elevator at the Croton- Harmon train station. The final call was for a smoke detector that was activated by cooking smoke, Patch.com said.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home