CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton-on-Hudson Volunteer Fire Department answered three calls on Christmas Day, Wednesday, Dec. 25, according to Patch.com.
The first call came in at 8:45 a.m. for a car accident. The second call was at 10:50 a.m. when two people complained of being stuck in an elevator at the Croton- Harmon train station. The final call was for a smoke detector that was activated by cooking smoke, Patch.com said.
- 1 Former Hen Hud Players Help Nazareth Win Conference Title
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 5 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen