CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton-on-Hudson Volunteer Fire Department answered three calls on Christmas Day, Wednesday, Dec. 25, according to Patch.com.
The first call came in at 8:45 a.m. for a car accident. The second call was at 10:50 a.m. when two people complained of being stuck in an elevator at the Croton- Harmon train station. The final call was for a smoke detector that was activated by cooking smoke, Patch.com said.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop