CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton-on-Hudson Volunteer Fire Department answered three calls on Christmas Day, Wednesday, Dec. 25, according to Patch.com.
The first call came in at 8:45 a.m. for a car accident. The second call was at 10:50 a.m. when two people complained of being stuck in an elevator at the Croton- Harmon train station. The final call was for a smoke detector that was activated by cooking smoke, Patch.com said.
- 1 Lawrence Taylor Signing Autographs At Croton Restaurant
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow