CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton-on-Hudson Volunteer Fire Department answered three calls on Christmas Day, Wednesday, Dec. 25, according to Patch.com.
The first call came in at 8:45 a.m. for a car accident. The second call was at 10:50 a.m. when two people complained of being stuck in an elevator at the Croton- Harmon train station. The final call was for a smoke detector that was activated by cooking smoke, Patch.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'