CORTLANDT, N.Y.-- A court appearance by the Croton-On-Hudson teenager accused of filming patrons in various states of undress in the locker room and shower area of a local health club has been postponed.
According to Supervisor Linda Puglisi, Town of Cortlandt Justice Court has been postponed for Friday because of inclement weather. Daniel "Max" Winsten was scheduled to appear at 9 a.m. No makeup date for Winsten has been announced.
Winsten was charged with unlawful surveillance in the second degree, a Class E felony, and possessing an obscene performance by a child, also a Class E felony. Winsten faces up to four years in state prison if found guilty, state police said.
Trooper Melissa McMorris, the public information officer for the state police, said Winsten was accused of doing the filming at Premier Athletic Club in Montrose.
Winsten was arraigned in the Town of Cortlandt Court in November and released on his own recognizance with certain conditions imposed by the court.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday