CORTLANDT, N.Y.-- A court appearance by the Croton-On-Hudson teenager accused of filming patrons in various states of undress in the locker room and shower area of a local health club has been postponed.
According to Supervisor Linda Puglisi, Town of Cortlandt Justice Court has been postponed for Friday because of inclement weather. Daniel "Max" Winsten was scheduled to appear at 9 a.m. No makeup date for Winsten has been announced.
Winsten was charged with unlawful surveillance in the second degree, a Class E felony, and possessing an obscene performance by a child, also a Class E felony. Winsten faces up to four years in state prison if found guilty, state police said.
Trooper Melissa McMorris, the public information officer for the state police, said Winsten was accused of doing the filming at Premier Athletic Club in Montrose.
Winsten was arraigned in the Town of Cortlandt Court in November and released on his own recognizance with certain conditions imposed by the court.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Giants Fans Line Up To Meet Lawrence Taylor In Croton