CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Schools in the Croton-Harmon School district are open Wednesday but transportation services have no phones or electricity.
A nor’easter is expected to arrive in the Westchester area in the late morning to midday Wednesday.
- 1 Lawrence Taylor Signing Autographs At Croton Restaurant
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow