CROTON, N.Y. -- Croton-on-Hudson Police arrested two women on various drug charges on Monday, Jan. 6, according to Patch.com.
Police were investigating a disabled vehicle when it was discovered that the passenger, a 31-year-old Ossining resident was allegedly in possession of oxycontin pills and heroin. She was charged with possession of a controlled substance, Patch.com reported.
The 26-year-old driver from Wappingers Falls, N.Y., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents