CROTON, N.Y. -- Croton-on-Hudson Police arrested two women on various drug charges on Monday, Jan. 6, according to Patch.com.
Police were investigating a disabled vehicle when it was discovered that the passenger, a 31-year-old Ossining resident was allegedly in possession of oxycontin pills and heroin. She was charged with possession of a controlled substance, Patch.com reported.
The 26-year-old driver from Wappingers Falls, N.Y., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt