CROTON, N.Y. -- Croton-on-Hudson Police arrested two women on various drug charges on Monday, Jan. 6, according to Patch.com.
Police were investigating a disabled vehicle when it was discovered that the passenger, a 31-year-old Ossining resident was allegedly in possession of oxycontin pills and heroin. She was charged with possession of a controlled substance, Patch.com reported.
The 26-year-old driver from Wappingers Falls, N.Y., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern