CROTON, N.Y. -- Croton-on-Hudson Police arrested two women on various drug charges on Monday, Jan. 6, according to Patch.com.
Police were investigating a disabled vehicle when it was discovered that the passenger, a 31-year-old Ossining resident was allegedly in possession of oxycontin pills and heroin. She was charged with possession of a controlled substance, Patch.com reported.
The 26-year-old driver from Wappingers Falls, N.Y., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, according to Patch.com.
- 1 IRS Warns Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Hen Hud HS Swimmers Prepare For State Girls Competition
- 3 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Hen Hud Three-Sport Star Amber Feminella Signs With Merrimack
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard