CROTON, N.Y. -- Croton-on-Hudson Police arrested two women on various drug charges on Monday, Jan. 6, according to Patch.com.
Police were investigating a disabled vehicle when it was discovered that the passenger, a 31-year-old Ossining resident was allegedly in possession of oxycontin pills and heroin. She was charged with possession of a controlled substance, Patch.com reported.
The 26-year-old driver from Wappingers Falls, N.Y., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 3 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 4 Rye High School Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire