CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – The village of Croton-On-Hudson will be making road repairs on Friday, June 27, to a part of Elliott Way between Senasqua Park and the Croton Yacht Club.
Repairs will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. During that time there will be no pedestrian, bicyclist or vehicle access to that section of the road.
Senasqua Park will be open.
Croton Landing entrance can only be accessed during that time via the pedestrian bridge from North Riverside Avenue.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents