CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – The village of Croton-On-Hudson will be making road repairs on Friday, June 27, to a part of Elliott Way between Senasqua Park and the Croton Yacht Club.
Repairs will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. During that time there will be no pedestrian, bicyclist or vehicle access to that section of the road.
Senasqua Park will be open.
Croton Landing entrance can only be accessed during that time via the pedestrian bridge from North Riverside Avenue.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt