CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – The village of Croton-On-Hudson will be making road repairs on Friday, June 27, to a part of Elliott Way between Senasqua Park and the Croton Yacht Club.
Repairs will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. During that time there will be no pedestrian, bicyclist or vehicle access to that section of the road.
Senasqua Park will be open.
Croton Landing entrance can only be accessed during that time via the pedestrian bridge from North Riverside Avenue.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center