CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – The village of Croton-On-Hudson will be making road repairs on Friday, June 27, to a part of Elliott Way between Senasqua Park and the Croton Yacht Club.
Repairs will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. During that time there will be no pedestrian, bicyclist or vehicle access to that section of the road.
Senasqua Park will be open.
Croton Landing entrance can only be accessed during that time via the pedestrian bridge from North Riverside Avenue.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge In Cortlandt
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail