CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – The village of Croton-On-Hudson will be making road repairs on Friday, June 27, to a part of Elliott Way between Senasqua Park and the Croton Yacht Club.
Repairs will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. During that time there will be no pedestrian, bicyclist or vehicle access to that section of the road.
Senasqua Park will be open.
Croton Landing entrance can only be accessed during that time via the pedestrian bridge from North Riverside Avenue.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt