CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – The village of Croton-On-Hudson will be making road repairs on Friday, June 27, to a part of Elliott Way between Senasqua Park and the Croton Yacht Club.
Repairs will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. During that time there will be no pedestrian, bicyclist or vehicle access to that section of the road.
Senasqua Park will be open.
Croton Landing entrance can only be accessed during that time via the pedestrian bridge from North Riverside Avenue.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation