CORTLANDT, N.Y. – The Cortlandt Town Board rejected five bids placed on in-rem properties last week at an auction because they did not cover the value of the properties or the amount owed on back taxes, reports The Examiner.
After a July 15 auction, the board had five properties to take action on last week. Another sale will be held in November, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers