CORTLANDT, N.Y. – The Cortlandt Town Board rejected five bids placed on in-rem properties last week at an auction because they did not cover the value of the properties or the amount owed on back taxes, reports The Examiner.
After a July 15 auction, the board had five properties to take action on last week. Another sale will be held in November, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed