CORTLANDT, N.Y. – The Cortlandt Town Board rejected five bids placed on in-rem properties last week at an auction because they did not cover the value of the properties or the amount owed on back taxes, reports The Examiner.
After a July 15 auction, the board had five properties to take action on last week. Another sale will be held in November, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 69-Year-Old Attacked, Injured In Putnam Valley Home Invasion
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend