CORTLANDT, N.Y. – The Cortlandt Town Board rejected five bids placed on in-rem properties last week at an auction because they did not cover the value of the properties or the amount owed on back taxes, reports The Examiner.
After a July 15 auction, the board had five properties to take action on last week. Another sale will be held in November, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich