CORTLANDT, N.Y. – The Cortlandt Town Board rejected five bids placed on in-rem properties last week at an auction because they did not cover the value of the properties or the amount owed on back taxes, reports The Examiner.
After a July 15 auction, the board had five properties to take action on last week. Another sale will be held in November, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say