CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks have arrested a Mahopac woman on charges of petit larceny on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
State Police were dispatched to Shoprite in Cortlandt to investigate the report of a Larceny. Loss prevention at that location alleged that Joann Mastrocola, 47, passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed, State Police said.
Mastrocola was issued tickets and is ordered to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court, according to State Police.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt