CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks have arrested a Mahopac woman on charges of petit larceny on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
State Police were dispatched to Shoprite in Cortlandt to investigate the report of a Larceny. Loss prevention at that location alleged that Joann Mastrocola, 47, passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed, State Police said.
Mastrocola was issued tickets and is ordered to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday