CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks have arrested a Mahopac woman on charges of petit larceny on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
State Police were dispatched to Shoprite in Cortlandt to investigate the report of a Larceny. Loss prevention at that location alleged that Joann Mastrocola, 47, passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed, State Police said.
Mastrocola was issued tickets and is ordered to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court, according to State Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say