CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks have arrested a Mahopac woman on charges of petit larceny on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
State Police were dispatched to Shoprite in Cortlandt to investigate the report of a Larceny. Loss prevention at that location alleged that Joann Mastrocola, 47, passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed, State Police said.
Mastrocola was issued tickets and is ordered to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court, according to State Police.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach