CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Troopers from the Cortlandt barracks have arrested a Mahopac woman on charges of petit larceny on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
State Police were dispatched to Shoprite in Cortlandt to investigate the report of a Larceny. Loss prevention at that location alleged that Joann Mastrocola, 47, passed all points of sale, failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed, State Police said.
Mastrocola was issued tickets and is ordered to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court, according to State Police.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says